Thursday 19 July 2012

Relaxing Pro Oriental Massage Central London-Baker Street -

We are professional Chinese Therapy team, QUALIFIED ITEC , rich experience, provide: Chinese massage, Sports massage, reflexology The massage will enhance your energy,relaxing your mind and body, improving your energy level. It is for male and femail No sexual service , no tantric,sensual , natural message. Our environment are well decoration, peaceful. full air-conditioner, disable access, shower. relaxing music. BOOK APPOINTMENT : 078-3143-0916 LONDON W2 3RR 92B Queensway London http://topmassagelondon.com/ Please take a look on my website for recent photos, more details and then give me a call to schedule the best massage session of your time! This is not a sexual service Are you feeling tired, jaded, stressed? Exhausted after work or sport? Would you just like to enjoy an hour or two to unwind and be cared for in peaceful candle lit surroundings? If so, give me a call ! I am an experienced and professionally trained massage therapist, qualified at The School of Traditional Thai Medicine in Bangkok. I am a warm, friendly person and I will treat you with skill and care to ensure your session leaves you fully refreshed and relaxed in mind and body. I am located in Acton, West London, a short walk from Acton Town Station. There is parking nearby. Please call for an appointment on : 0778 5754 008 I look forward to hearing from you, Lily. My hours are from 11 am. to 8 pm. (last appointment). Please note that my services are offered to both men and women and

0 comments:

Post a Comment