Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lash perfect individual eyelash extensions! .

I am doing lash perfect individual eyelash extensions today for 10! I have a few appointments remaining! *natural or more dramatic *last upto 12 weeks *cheap and easy to maintain *no mascara *practical *brilliant if going in holiday Inbox me I managed to transform my body within 2 months through a strict diet, daily exercise and discipline. Although it wasnt easy, the rewards of being healthy, gettiing compliments and feeling confident were so worth it. Everyone can achieve there goals no matter what they are, it just reqiuires hard work and dedication. I am not just a fully qualified Personal Trainer,but a mentor aswel who will help you every step of the way to smash your goals. Read my story at http://liverpoolpersonaltrainingstudio.com/?page_id=257 I am looking for motivated people who have the desire to make changes and to get into the shape they have always talked and dreamt about. The transformation process will not be easy, however if you follow my personalised workout and nutrition plan alongside lifestlye changes, then you WILL achieve the results you want. What you get from the program -Fat busting nutritional plan to follow -Super foods that guare Urban beach taning and beauty are looking for a part time qualified nail technician to serve existing clients and to serve brand new clients. Must be experienced in acrylics , gels, shellac , twinkle toes and rockstar nails. We are looking for a outgoing hardworking reliable individual whos chatty and as a passion for nails. Please contact Sue on 0116 2775134 . Keratin Indian Remy pre bonded hair extensions will last 4-6 months &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment