Tuesday 24 July 2012

26yo male offering massage to male only +

Fully qualified VTCT 26yo asian male masseur based in birmingham with more than 2 yrs of experience. I offer a relaxing body massage using oil or cream, My massage will leave you wonderfully relaxed and refreshed. I offer massage to all men, regardless of your own inclinations. I do incalls or outcalls. Advance bookings are preferred, however, same day appointments are also available. A text is preferred if you want a swift response as I am not always able to answer the phone/ emails immediately. This is a not a sexual service. Hi, I am professional male terapist,29 yars old,fully qualified ITEC -diploma,and now I offer my Massage services in London,my studio in central London,Paddington or out call. My services: Swedish full body massage Deep tissue massage Swedish, Deep Tissue Massage provides the necessary bespoken treatment to release multiple knotted areas which show the most tension. Swedish Body Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage will help to reduce the strains built up in the muscles and improve your overall feeling of comfort and so contribute to your success and enthusiasm for life and work Fees: 40 for 60 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage 60 for 90 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage 80 for 120 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage For out call is 20 more for my trevel. Book an appointment now for extension and thickening natural lashes one by one - eyelash to eyelash, by Secret Lashes. It is a professional eyelash extension method. The eyelashes are glued one by one, the adhesive used for application is safe and leaves no trace a

0 comments:

Post a Comment