Sunday 22 July 2012

Mink semi permanent eyelash extensions & Spray Taning !

Kerry Beauty Therapist MINK SEMI PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSIONS Full Set- 55 Infills- 2 weeks 20, 3 weeks 30 SPRAY TANNING Full Body Spray- 15 I work in the Middlesex area. Please feel free to contact me with any other queries and bookings- 07717677815 Hi, I am professional male terapist,29 yars old,fully qualified ITEC -diploma,and now I offer my Massage services in London,my studio in central London,Paddington or out call. My services: Swedish full body massage Deep tissue massage Swedish, Deep Tissue Massage provides the necessary bespoken treatment to release multiple knotted areas which show the most tension. Swedish Body Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage will help to reduce the strains built up in the muscles and improve your overall feeling of comfort and so contribute to your success and enthusiasm for life and work Fees: 40 for 60 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage 60 for 90 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage 80 for 120 minutes of Swedish Massage combined with Deep Tissue Massage For out call is 20 more for my trevel. Book an appointment now for Individual Semi Permanent eyelash extensions!! *Lashes Look Longer and Thicker *Excellant for everyday wear or a special occasion *Non invasive treatment *Like real lashes fine and naturally soft * In the comfort of your own home Instant impact at a fraction of the cost!! I have a Hugh range of lashes from natural to dramatic!!!! &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment