Tuesday 24 July 2012

Nailsbysteph Friday deal!!! +

*FRIDAY DEAL** 2 sets of white tipped acrylics only 18!!!!! 2 sets of glitter tipped acrylics 20!!!! Normal prices are 10 for 1 full set of white tips 12 for glitter. *also zebra print designs only 15!!! Check out my nails on fb Nailsbysteph2! Spaces are limited so get booking now!!! Holistic massage is a wonderful way to help relax, reduce stress and soreness in the body from the repetitive nature of our lives. Be it sitting in a desk all day, or playing sports and working out whatever the case, good, regular massage can heal and help us to feel normal again and some cases, diminish pain quite considerably. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage - Sport Massage I`m 29yo,professional masseuse. ITEC Qualified. Out calls anywhere in Surrey. Working hours: 10am-10pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07789 794 900 For both Ladies and Gents THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE Hey there! My name is Nicole and I am recently finishing up my training at Windle and Moodie salon in Covent garden. Every Monday is model day, and I’ll need about 2-3 models every week. If needed through out the week I am also willing to come in on my day off, that being either a tuesday/Wednesday or Thursday it varies weekly. This week I am cutting models MONDAY and TUESDAY only. I need models who are willing to have a GRADUATED BOB cut, and also ieed of MENS haircuts only. During the cut I’ll b

0 comments:

Post a Comment