Sunday 29 July 2012

** Sunder Beauty - Redefining Natural Beauty - Exclusively for Women +

A home based business. Working on a booking basis only (appointments must be booked). Offering various treatments, at suitable prices. www.shilique.webs.com Full quallified with diploma and 8years of professional experience... Excellent hand-eye condition...Available for bough gender and able to halp to people with hronic problems and back pain... Deep tissue Aromatherapy Relax Detox Reflexology Lomi lomi(hawaian stile) Lymphatic drenage Sports massage Acupressure Special offers for couple...Buy massage for u and pay for ur partner half price.. Availability 9am-11pm.. Notice.. DO NOT ANSWER ON ANY PRIVATE NUMBERS.. SO PLEASE CALL SIMON WITH RECOGNISE NUMBER AND GET TREATMENT FOR UR SELF LIKE NEVER BEFORE.. SIMON STRICTLY NOT SEXUAL OFFERS Oh My Nails - I am a fully qualified Gel Nail technician working in the Fife area. I can come to you at home, office or hotel. My current special offer is .... ****15 for any nail treatment *** This includes extensions, french tips or a bit of bling This is on a first come first served basis regarding bookings so please be quick as appointments going fast Valid for first time clients only Can do up to 3 people per booking just let me know how many when booking so I can ensure I book enough time in. I am fully insured through ABTA and trained through NSI I can guarantee that you will love your new nails! &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment