Monday 30 July 2012

Deep Tissue Massage, Shooters Hill SE18 -

Hi, I am Ronald and I am deeply grateful for everything I receive in my life and I enjoy giving to others with an attitude of love, gratitude and commitment to top service. I am insured and qualified in Swedish Massage (ITEC), Thai Massage, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage, Hopi Ear Candeling, One-Site Massage, Crystal Reiki, Celestial Reiki and a variety of beauty treatments as waxing, facials and body scrubs and rubs. I take aspects of these modalities along with the other disciplines of my own spiritual practice and development and incorporate them into my own unique massage style – intending to make you feel good, and to help your body and soul to heal. My massage style is strong-handed, deep yet very caring. Whatever your sex, age, weight or race you will be very welcomed as a valued client. 30 minutes treatment 25.00 / no out calls 60 minutes Reply to this ad or halz on 07840027489 Hey Girls, I Am A Fully Qualified Hair Extensionist & Have Level 5 Hairdressing. Straight & Wavy Hair Available 100% Remy Grade AAA Hair: Full Head Micro Ring Extensions 18inch 170 Half Head 140 Micro Weave Full Head 20inch 150 Extra Thick Weave 20inch 180 Virgin Remy Hair Weave (110grams Hair) Full Head 180 Free Consultation & After Care I Have Attached Some Pictures Of Extensions I Have Done :-) Full body massage available to Male and Female. Warm, firm, soft. Aromatherapy, Swedish and many more tantalising massages All tailored to your requirements. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment