Tuesday 31 July 2012

18,20,22,24 INCHES £150, FULL HEAD EXTENSIONS MICRO RINGS,100% HUMAN HAIR .

The Micro-bead technique is generally considered to be the smallest and most undetectable Hair Extension technique available, which combines soft or fine strands of natural hair with the extension hair. As there is no glue or braids involved there is no damage to your own hair. Because the Micro-bead system can be tightened, it makes for a more cost effective method. Add more then one tone for this summer not costing you a single peny more we offer the best hair with minimal cost set back and let us transform your look for this summer, offering a professional service, with more the 4 years experience in extensions and 7 years in hair dressing. full head 18,20,22,24 150 half head 18,20,22,24 90 have a new look this summer by calling now to book your free consultation fay 07414 515 514 Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am a qualified massage therapist. I am providing outcall massge service in London. You can enjoy my service in comfort of your home or hotel room. I am a young tall slim blonde girl from europe. No incalls sorry. Prices starts from 55.-, text me on my mobile number for more information and price list. Trisha x men and women are welcome ITEC qualified therapist not a sexual service Having trouble finding clothes that fit in this hot weather? Been to a number of weight loss classes but none of them suited your busy life style! Join me now on my challenge with Herbalife. If you would like more information regards to Herbalife please do not hesitate to contact me TEL: 07738150403 DOLLEDUP -

0 comments:

Post a Comment