Sunday 29 July 2012

PROFESSIONAL SEW-IN WEAVES & EXTENSIONS!!! - for both European and Black hair! ?

Half weaves and Full weaves! Done beautifully, and naturally, My weaves are impossible to detect and will leave you looking amazing! Change your style, change your hair color, add length and thickness or just give you hair a break with a full weave! Or if you have alopecia, or balding spots and you need to get a full head of lustrous hair safely... has everyone else said its impossible? then come to us and get the magic done! gorgeous hair! Amazing prices too! Look Gorgeous Without Breaking The Bank! Prices from just 60! Call or text 07405017045 or 01414290982 or email bbragazza- at -gmail.com For more info or to see photos and a video of the procedure, just go to: www.justweaves.co.uk Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am a qualified massage therapist. I am providing outcall massge service in London. You can enjoy my service in comfort of your home or hotel room. I am a young tall slim blonde girl from europe. No incalls sorry. Prices starts from 55.-, text me on my mobile number for more information and price list. Trisha x men and women are welcome ITEC qualified therapist not a sexual service With Nearly 10 years experience as a personal trainer, and having trained with some high level bodybuilders. ive learnt all the tricks to a Muscular Aesthetic body. Check out my you Tube link Below for one of my.3 Typical Hardcore warmups! Its as easy as ABC Eating right Train Hard See Results &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment