Monday 30 July 2012

Aromatherapy and Reiki .

Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. Gentleman’s Hairdressing in the convenience of your Home, Office, or Hotel Room etc. We can make an out call to you or if you prefer you can come to our Barber Shop located on Hove Seafront: Kingsway Court, First Avenue, Hove, BN3 2LP There is plenty of easy parking available. Our In House Barber Shop Services & Prices are as follows: Haircutting from 11 Haircut & Shampoo 14 Shaving with hot towels 8 Face Massage with hot towels 8 Hair Colouring By Quotation Please call 01273 776358 or 07710213658 for prices on home visits. Give yourself a bit of luxury: relax, peace, kick of energy for next few days and try amazing full body massage now! My name is Paula,20 yo, fully qualified masseuse (ITEC certificate) with great skills. I would like to offer you great way to relax... swedish, deep tissue or relaxing massage. About my place: * 1 min from Holloway rd station * clean, cosy with pleasant atmosphere in * relaxing music with candles * shower facilities For more info about my service, rates, link to my website please call me on: Paula: 0776 139 4573 xxx Service available for both genders. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment