Thursday 26 July 2012

Shellac Manicure and Pedicure Gel Nails +

I am a fully qualified nail technician and am offering a Shellac Manicure for 20. If booked in July you will receive the treatment for 15 Shellac is a polish that cures under a UV lamp and creates an immaculate finish which lasts for up to 2 weeks with absoloutly no smudging or chipping. I have a range of beautiful colours, bright, dark and light. I am quite flexible and will try my hardest to work atound your needs. I am based in Snodlabd and am mobile. Please feel free to e-mail, text or call for any other information. Thank you, Zoe Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. Hi there, I am fully qualified and experienced ( NVQ level 2) Beauty Therapist with over 12 years experience. I offer a variety of treatments in my relaxing and comfortable studio in Charminster. I am also qualified (ITEC/IIHHT) in Swedish Massage, Reflexology. Indian Head Massage & Sports massage. Treatments Available:- Manicure, Pedicure, Facials, Waxing, Tinting, Eye lash extensions,Massage, Reflexology,Indian Head Massage & Sports Massage. Prices start from 6.00 (please call for availability and prices) Weekdays 10am - 8pm Weekends by arrangement PAMPER PARTIES ALSO CATERED FOR GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENTS & ENQUIRES PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL ON THE ABOVE NUMBER NO SEXUAL SERVCES OFFERED We have an amazing of

0 comments:

Post a Comment