Saturday 28 July 2012

Massage by Donation only. ?

Hello there Many people who need massage are prevented by cost . This is especially true of those with long term health problems, including those in receipt of Benefits or on low incomes. As a response to this need I am offering massage by donation. This is for those with long term health problems, physical and emotional. I am qualified as a Holistic Massage Therapist (ITEC) with many years experience working in this field. I am fully insured. I am also a qualified Reiki practitioner and can offer Reiki healing also by donation. Please take a look at my website www.energytherapy.webs.com If you feel you could benefit from this then give me a call or email me and we can talk it through and see if we can set something up. This a completely new venture for me as I want to offer something that can make a real positive difference to others. I am only able to of THE INKKEEPER TATTOO STUDIO is a friendly, comfortable, clean and sanitary environment, including a waiting area and private room for each customer. We perform all types of tattooing here at our studio , from old school,tribal,portraits ,custom tattoos and realistic tattoos. This means you will never have the same design as anyone else. It will be a truly unique piece. Here at THE INKKEEPER TATTOO STUDIO we pride ourselves on being a studio that is passionate about custom tattoos and body art. 539 HIGH ROAD LEYTONSTONE E11 4PB :https://www.facebook.com/THEINKKEEPER TEL:02034419858 MOB:07831359701 Hi everyone :-) Hairdressing from home is my mobile service.I currently work in a salon however have had requ

0 comments:

Post a Comment