Friday 27 July 2012

Holistic Massage in Bow (E3) - next to Victoria Park ?

Hello, I am ITEC qualified male masseur in Bow (E3). I am located next to Victoria Park. I provide a holistic massage service in a professional environment (e.g. private treatment room, bench, oils, etc.). The massage duration is 75 minutes - and the cost is 50.00 The nearest tube stations are Bethnal Green or Bow Road - with approximatley a 20 minute walk from either. Nearest Overground is Hackney Wick - with approximately a 15 minute walk. Please contact me by message, and do let me know if you need any other information. Cheers Polite Notice - This is not a sensual service. Hi Ladies, Great Offer! • Semi-permanent Eyelashes That Last Indefinitely With Re-lashes Every 2-4 Weeks. • Weightless, With A Natural Look And Feel. • Painless, Relaxing Procedure That Only Takes 90 To 150 Minutes. • Water-resistant So U Can Swim Or Shower Worry-free. • Lengthens And Thickens Without The Need For Mascara. I Am A Fully Qualified And Insured Eyelash Extensionist, I Work With The Famous Hollywood Brand - Xtreme Lashes As They Are The Best Available On The Market Right Now! I Am Looking For Models For My Portfolio, As I Am Launching A New Website And I Do Need Before/after Pictures Of My Work. I Will Charge Only 20 For The Full Set Of Gorgeous Lashes And That Is Purely For The Cost Of Material (as Xtreme Lashes Are Quite Pricey). Book Now! I Am Working As A Mobile Or From My Home In Woodthorpe, Nottingham. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment