Wednesday 12 September 2012

Hair models needed - Toni and Guy Oxfordshire .

Hair models needed on monday 17th september at 10.00 and 2.00 for a free wash and blowdry at Toni and Guy in Oxford. You can contact me on 07583019301 for more information or to book an appointment. Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am providing massage service in comfort of your home or hotel room. Outcall only, I havent a place for incall. I am ITEC certificated massage therapist. Young tall slim blonde girl from europe. Try come to heaven under my hands :) Contact me on my mobile number please. Texts are better for me because I travel a lot :) Looking forward to meet you, Trisha x I am a ITEC certificated massage therapist My service is for both gender, men and women welcome I do not offer sexual services The best of the best OPI manicure only 20 or pedicure 20 or combine the two for just 38 .Includes exfoliation massage cuticle removal and shape using the delicious kaeso range. Students 20% off Have two treatments get 3rd half price Experienced nail technician fully mobile or come to me. Full liability insurance friendly mature lady. Romano Hairdressing is a company run by self employed hair stylist Jay Romano. Founded in mid 2012, Romano Hairdressing is a fairly new venture but certainly not one to be ignored. Bringing the salon standard of hairdressing into home visits, we aim to give nothing but the best service and the highest level of results. Expert stylist Jay Romano will listen to your needs, and discuss with you in length what you want to achieve from your hair. You no longer have to worry about the salon price tag when it comes to fabulous hair. With competitive prices, Romano Hairdressing will make sure you are comfortable and confident with

0 comments:

Post a Comment