Thursday 6 September 2012

Perfect Pin Ups!! Hair for all occassions .

All plaits, braids and pins for every occasion and best of all get a gorgeous hair style for a great price. If you have a special occasion coming up please message me with any questions or booking and I will happily get back to you. Thank you, Leiane xx Find me at http://www.facebook.com/PerfectPinUps Volumize Hair Extensions – Turn up the Glamour! We are a UK supplier of high quality human remy hair extensions. We sell a range of pre-bonded hair extensions with a stick/I-tip that are to be used with the micro-ring method – the most popular application technique used today. Our hair is truly stuning and stays silky soft for 3 months. Each strand weights 0.8g which gives you lots of volume! There are lots of beautiful colours to choose from and you can match your hair perfectly with our very own colour rings! We pride ourselves on having the highest quality hair and having a Fast, Friendly and Fabulous service! 20 strands of luxury Indian remy hair in 18inch for only 10.50! View our online shop here: http://www.volumizehairextensions.co.uk/hair-extension-supplies.html Natural Lengths is based in Hertfordshire, offering a mobile service for Micro ring and pre bonded hair extensions. Covering Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and surrounding areas. You will be in expert hands. We can come to you in the comfort of your own home or you are more than welome to come to me for a free consultation and fitting. I take pride in all my work so I will make sure you’re well looked after and given my full attention. Your satisfaction in your hair extensions will be my number one priority and I’ll do everything I can to ensure you leave looking and feeling fantastic. &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment