Tuesday 11 September 2012

Seasonal offers on Gel Nails..Lash Extensions..Waxing... !

Satin Beauty are offering this Autumn to all clients, new and exisiting...... WAXING TREATMENTS. TINTING SEMI-PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSIONS Luscious Lash Package (Lash Extensions and 3D Brow Â45) Luxiourious Lash Package (Lash Tint, Lash Extensions with choice of gems, glitter and/or coloured lashes and 3D Brow Â55) 3D BROW Treatment. The latest brow craze amongst celebs such as Towie, The Saturdays and many more Salons charge Â25-Â35. My introductory offer of Â18 Perfect for problem, over plucked, thin and mis-shapened brow. MANICURES AND PEDICURES GEL NAIL EXTENSIONS Book NOW for the following month and receive a set of gel nail extensions for only Â18 Threading starting from Â5 Spray Taning, Perming, Facials, Body Brushing and Wrapping on its way.  If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE

0 comments:

Post a Comment