Saturday 8 September 2012

FREE Manicure and Pedicure Acrylic Nails with desing Wolverhampton *

Hi Ladies! I offer FREE Acrylic Nails (with 3 D ) , Manicure and Pedicure as a part of my training, and build my portfolio. I base in Wolverhampton/Pendeford, and here you will receive your free service. Please e-mail me or txt/call 07727471013. Thank you,Ola. Shelbys are offering 50% on all hairdressing services over 20.00 not in conjunction with any other offer avaliable from tuesday to saturday please call 01273 328333 for more details I am mobile stylist working in west bowling/odsal/wibsey area. I have 8years experience in hairdressing and do most aspects of hairdressing: cutting-coloring-perming-styling(blow-dries,up-dos,curling etc)-wedding hair-prom hair-childrens hair cuts/styling-mens cutting/coloring-hair extensions... My prices are reasonable for mobile servicing and i supply all the shampoo and conditioner-styling products myself using only the best hair care ranges. I can also supply hair accessories and deep conditioning treatments on request. For any questions or a price list please email me and i will be happy to send you the information through. I have trained with italy/revlon/wella/phyto/joico/ghd and more product ranges.. and styling courses. Full quallified with diploma and 8years of professional experience... Excellent hand-eye condition...Available for bough gender and able to halp to people with hronic problems and back pain... Deep tissue Aromatherapy Relax Detox Reflexology Lomi lomi(hawaian stile) Lymphatic drenage Sports massage Acupressure Special offers for couple...Buy massage for u and pay for ur partner half price.. Availability 9am-11pm.. Notice.. DO NOT ANSWER ON ANY PRIVATE NUMBERS.. SO PLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment