Tuesday 4 September 2012

Pedicure service - VERY CHEAP! -

I am a fully qualified Male beauty technician offering a full pedicure service which includes removing of dead skin, waxing, nail beauty and treatment and massages. I have over 7 years of experience in this line of work which includes part owning a beauty salon in Manchester. I can travel to all local areas with no extra cost or if you prefer I can work from home. I GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY PRICE YOU CAN FIND! Please call me on 07800503876 for a free quote and to make bookings. Enjoy either a deeply relaxing Full-Body Massage or Swedish Massage designed to release tension from top to toe ... soothing tight muscles, letting go of accumulated stress or tension and gently improving circulation. This delicious massage experience encourages the body to deeply relax and replenish whilst restoring calmness and wellbeing. You’ll be floating out on a cloud. I`m ITEC Qualified professional massage therapist. Out calls anywhere in Ipswich. Working hours: 11am-10pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07901 079 214 For both men and women THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE I am a fully certified CND trained nail technician, I have been for 3 years. I take great pride in my work and ensure a calming and relaxing environment for all of my clients. I offer a range of treatments such as: -Acrylic nail enhancements 25 -Gel nail enhancements 20 -Shellac on hands and feet 15 -Luxury Spa manicures and pedicures 25 -Swarovski Spa manicures and pedicures. 45 I also offer the finest in sunless taning...LA taning as used on Come dance with me and on TOWIE! 15 &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment