Friday 7 September 2012

MOBILE SPRAY TAN WESTON SUPER MARE !

I AM A QUALIFIED MOBILE SPRAY TAN EXPERT. THIS IS THE BEST NATURAL BROWN SPRAYTAN YOU CAN GET MY HOURS ARE 9AM TO 9PM 7 DAYS A WEEK I WELCOME 1-2-1 HEN/STAG PARTIES PAMPER PARTIES ALSO A WEDDING SERVICE I AM VERY FLEXIBLE AND AM BASED IN CLEVEDON AND HAVE A 20 MILE RADIUS I CAN ALSO ACCOMMODATE SPRAY TANS AT MY HOME 15 Hello! I offer You excellent opportunity for relaxation your body by massage treatment. Your musles need to ged rid of toxins and waste products to be soft and elastic. Every day stress causes harm to your mind and body. it is time to change it! Treatments I do: relaxing massage, swedish massage, deep tissue massage, aromatherapy. I perform also with male massage therapist 4 hands treatment, unique form of therapy with superb effects! I am qualified massage therapist. Call or text on 07942020356 If you wish to have a shower after session you are very welcomed. THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE! I treat both genders As we fall into our 8th year, Birmingham based Just Bonds Boutique are as strong as ever. Now offering Spanish, Russian, Pure Indian and our ever popular Bohyme hair, we are now pleased to anounce that we source all hair from one of the UKs leading suppliers. For this reason you can rest assured that your hair will be of the highest quality. All hair is human and cuticle aligned. All hair is double drawn offering an additional thickness each end of the strand. If you would like an accurate quote we are only able to offer this at a face to

0 comments:

Post a Comment