Tuesday 11 September 2012

Mobile Hair Extensions! -

Why pay 600 and spend hours in a salon, when you can pay less than half price salon prices in the comfort of your own home we Only use the best product to give longer last beutiful results, styles and budgets to suit all, any up comin occassions no worrys short notice is plenty of notice for us here at hot lox. Join us on facebook see our excellent reviews, pictures, fantastic offers that are a must see, more info on what we do and compettitions to save even more money. http://m.facebook.com/IndividualBondingHairExtentions?ref=stream&refid=46 hi, I am training to become a qualified masseur and looking for some hands on experience. I will visit you at home with my oil, be robed or not up to you Ideally in the petersfield/bordon/guildford/petersfield area. I wont charge but fuel contributions would be welcome only thing I ask is you are clean and can provide a bed/couch and towels. I am offering a free 20min massage for men, women and couples. Longer than this or additional services can be discussed prior to the appointment or on the day. About myself - i am a tall handsome professional 31 years old looking gain extra expwrience. I am a bachelor of science in sports therapies and happy to relieve the stresses of everyday life I offer a free 20min massage for anyone within 5 miles of peters field. Any further/longer/extra services will be priced on application. As per gumtree rules not a sexual service. Please email w Pamper yourself with our relaxing service. As an introduction to my services I am now offering one lucky winer every week to a 25 min massage absolutely free. All you have to to is mail me with your name, telephone no, and age. The winer will b

0 comments:

Post a Comment