Monday 3 September 2012

Massage by male masseur on Out calls only in !!!!Lincoln!!!!. Prices are from £25 +

I will help you relax, enjoy, and help heal all them aches and knots from your busy daily life and work load, take your mind of it for some time. I will make sure you revive the energy in your body! Privacy and high hygiene GUARANTEED! Service for women only Please contact 07526937102 I offer a very relaxing Swedish massage. I can alter the touch from light to very firm to suit your needs. You just lie back and be pampered. I am based in Newbury. My hours are flexible to suit you and I work 7 days a week. 60 for hour appointment, 90 for 90 minutes and if you are stuck for time I can do 30 minutes for 40. This is not a sexual service and it is offered to both men and women. I have a small saloear Didcot, Oxfordshire. I am looking for a nurse to come 1-2 x a month and offer botox and fillers to my clients. Please contact Becky I am a fully qualified Male beauty technician offering a full pedicure service which includes removing of dead skin, waxing, nail beauty and treatment and massages. I have over 7 years of experience in this line of work which includes part owning a beauty salon in Manchester. I can travel to all local areas with no extra cost or if you prefer I can work from home. I GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY PRICE YOU CAN FIND! Please call me on 07800503876 for a free quote and to make bookings. Hi there ! For everyone who has stress , busy life, or just simple want to treat their body ! Switch off your phone and have a break , allow your mind and body to relax ! I am female masseuse , 29 y.o. providing body therapy . To book your appointment please call on 07525165540 at least few hours beforehand! &

0 comments:

Post a Comment