Saturday 8 September 2012

FULL HEAD MICRO FUSION HAIR EXTENSIONS £140! USUALLY £200+ BE QUICK .

COUTURE LENGTHS HAIR EXTENSIONS! I am a fully qualified hair extension technician, As a special offer i am offering for a limited time only : * Full head of 16", 18" or 20" Remy indian 0.6 gram fusion bond Keratin tipped hair extensions * Applied in the comfort of your own home * 150-200 strands dependant on your own hair thickness and style * Free consultation. * lasts upto 3 months 130 OR Full head micro links/rings 150 I also offer AAA Grade virgin remy Russian hair extensions these bonds weigh between 0.8grams and 1 gram per individual bond and last upto 6 months and can be re used. full head 18inches 180 and 20 inches 190. I require a 50 deposit at the time of your consultation to secure your appointment, (This also part covers the hair) Please note the hair extensions will take approx 2hrs - 2.5hrs to fit. I have worked with many different clients both male and female helping them relieve any problems that they might have. I am offering my services at very reasonable rates which is always discussed with the client on the day of the appointment. My techniques range from soft and gentle to deep and firm and adjusted according to the clients wishes. The massage will enhance you energy, relaxing your mind and body, relief all the pains and aches and tiredness in your body. I aim to make your massage as memorable and enjoyable as possible. I provide a wide range of massages including: Deep tissue massage/sport massage Relaxation massage Heavenly head &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment