Tuesday 24 July 2012

Alices mobile hairdressing services -

Hello, mobile hairdressing, No more traveling to the salon getting caught in the rain or rushing around i come to you...... make you even more relaxed on your special day :) Very competitive prices and flexible times available Please text or call 07801266940 Warm oil massage with very long flowing stokes techniques which is very soothing to the body and releases all stress from body, it’s done in a rhythmic motion. This technique is performed using full arms, palms, fingers, elbows to massage, thus allow the body to go into deep relaxation. This massage is a combination of Balinese, Swedish, lomi lomi and Malay traditional Massages I am qualified male massage therapist and been practising for 5 years now. Specially blended Hot Oil is used for this massage. 96 Im young good looking and fit male and I am a runway model too, have learnt this massage from Bali /Thailand/ Malaysia / London/ India and fully qualified. Both male and female are welcome. my massage is gay massage friendly and all are welcome, male and female clients. I am a very friendly fit massage therapist and will make sure you are totally relaxed and fully confortable throughout the mass I am trained in swedish/deep tissue massage and have about 2 years of an experience, I hold ITEC certificate. You are welcome to my place in Holloway rd, where you will find fantastic atmosphere, candles, soft music and shower facilities with towels. So call me on 0776 139 4573 to have a link to my webpage or to book an appointment I am available from 12 pm till 9 pm Monday to F

0 comments:

Post a Comment