Saturday 28 July 2012

Relaxing Oriental Full Body Massage in Alton and Salisbury Town Centre +

We are based in Alton (Hampshire) & Salisbury (Wiltshire) The masseuses are TCM qualified. Our service includes Relaxing full body massage Deep tissue massage Acupressure Reflexology Opening time Monday to Saturday 9:30am to 6:00pm Late appointment also available but need to book before 6:00pm Please call 07886191068 (Alton) 07795192808 (Salisbury) or visit www.orientalmassages.co.uk for more information (no withheld numbers and texts) Both ladies and gentlemen welcome This is not a sexual service offer sports massage in relaxed enviroment. or can travel to you. I deal with alot of Rugby/football players who want to relax and rejuvenate the body Prices start from 60 I have own place based in birmingham city centre or i can travel I am 22 years of age very sporty as i work along side football/rugby so if you are sporty we will have alot in common CALL 07979129582 Hi, I am Ronald and I am deeply grateful for everything I receive in my life and I enjoy giving to others with an attitude of love, gratitude and commitment to top service. I am insured and qualified in Swedish Massage (ITEC), Thai Massage, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage, Hopi Ear Candeling, One-Site Massage, Crystal Reiki, Celestial

0 comments:

Post a Comment