Friday 27 July 2012

Luxury Skin Care range and Aroma Spa Collection ?

Luxury Organic skin care wich include herbal extracts and aloe vera. All the products contain vitamins and minerals. Our skin care products can help protect the skin against the environment’s harsh effects. The Sonya Colour Collection is one of the only aloe vera-based cosmetic lines in the world that delivers skin care and makeup in one. Sonya’s unique combination of natural ingredients, from pure aloe vera and antioxidant vitamins, to marine extracts and chamomile, can help protect, nourish and soothe the skin. This magnificent collection celebrates the rich colors of life with hues for every skin tone and every mood, and has a versatility that allows you to easily take your look from day to night. Let Sonya help you take the guesswork out of looking beautiful! Hi, Call me on 07872181395 and just ask for a youthful massage with magical hands. I have some special oils I bought on my visit to South East Asia which in combination with my long fingers and techniques will leave you in a blissful state. I offer the following: Foot Massage Full Body Head Massage Back It is a flat rate of 30 pounds for one hour but I can offer you 50% discount on your first one, as I am sure you will ask for more. Late evening appointments also consider for those working 2 / 3rd shifts. Speak soon. Ray achy/tired muscles? lethergic? feeling stressed? feeling down? need to detox? want to relax? come book a therapy I DO SPORT MASSAGE SWEDISH LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE AROMATHERAPY &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment