Wednesday 25 July 2012

Book your Wedding Bridal Beauty Treatments with Beau! +

SPECIAL BRIDAL PACKAGE: Your wedding day tan plus a trial to ensure you have the perfect shade for your wedding day - only 40 all inclusive! Plus If you book a bridal spray tan package you can add a full set of mink eyelash extensions for just 50! Or many other treatments with discount - contact me for details! Get a Spray tan in comfort for of your own home from Stacey a trained and insured Siena-X Spray Tan Technician: A Siena-X tan is... An amazing natural looking tan - a range of different shades are available to suit every skin tone. Great for your skin - within the formula there are many moisturising ingredients to nourish and care for you skin. Convenient for you - receive the tan in the comfort of your own home at an appointment time convenient to you. Safe - no risk of skin damage unlike sun beds. A beautiful colour - in 8 - 10 hours you can reveal yo Full Body Relaxing Massage in the comfort of your home, I can provide you with a Full Body Relaxing Massage in the comfort of your home or hotel. I am an experienced, fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 Massage therapist. I cover central London and areas within the M25 are preferred, but I am willing to travel where possible. Using my thumbs AND fingers to put pressure on certain points of the body helping you to relax and feel refreshed. Just lay back, enjoy and let my soothing touch help reduce your aches and pains, you will feel on cloud nine and totally rejuvenated. I only use the best quality organic base essential oils and soft music that will help you to relieve stress and tension I normally give 2 hour sessions at 90 and 70.00 for 90 minutes and 60.00 for 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment