Thursday 19 July 2012

Excellent Quality Beauty Treatments in the comfort of your own home !

We provide excellent quality beauty services right in the comfort of your own home. - Nail Enhancements - Spray Taning - Waxing Treatments - Facials - Eyelash Enhancements - Bridal Packages - Birthday Packages My name is Louise and I work from my home in Denmead. I am also mobile to a 10 mile radius, (including Portsmouth and Southsea, Havant, Hayling Island, Emsworth, Waterlooville). I am available evenings and also work Saturdays AND Sundays. I offer the following treatments:- Acrylic Nail Extensions French 20 Acrylic Nail Extensions Natural 20 with Shellac or Rockstar 25 Dashing Diva French Wraps 17 or with manicure 22 Minx Toes 15 Siena X Spray Tans 18 Eyelash Tinting 6 Eyebrow Tinting 5 Waxing - Various Rockstar (glitter toes/fingers) 15 Swarovski Crystal Toes from 18 Callus Peel 12 Shellac 10 Parties are also available for tans/minx and shellac. Invite 3 of your friends and the host has theirs for free. *****JULY SPECIAL OFFERS***** Offer 1 - Swarovski Crystal Toes, full set. Normally 30, Now 28. OR - Waxing of all types catered for. Back, Legs, Arms, Shoulders, Also Intimate waxing. If you do not like waxing, I also offer a clipping service. Also Massage sevices for injuries, and back problems. For bookings or enquiries please ring. Thank you If you are looking to add stress-relieving massage to your wellness program, know that my VIP Massage can be a powe

0 comments:

Post a Comment