Wednesday 1 August 2012

Aloe-vera based health and beauty products *

For people with illnesses that are interested in Aloe-Vera based products, send me a case study and i will forward it to the Medics. All the products contain a minimum of 96% Aloe Vera. Some of the products are suitabe for kids too!! I’ve tried loads of skin and hair products myself and I absolutetly love them!! Products available for: - Body, hair and facial products (Itchy skin, Spots, Scars, Acne, Redness, Psoriasis, Eczema, Drk skin, Oily skin, Dandruff, Frizz control, etc) - Styling gel (some clients have noticed control of hair loss) - Pain relief (joint pain, muscular pain, migraines, period pain, etc) - Sunscreen - Taning lotion - Foundations, concealers, blushers, powder, lippy and other make up - WEIGHT MANAGEMENT (loss or gain) - Immune system - Digestion - Joint problems - Deodorant - Nutrients (Vitamins and minerals) - Energy and multivitamins - Ho Fully qualified and insured hair extension technician. Visiting Blackpool for one day Monday next week... May be there on Tuesday aswell depending on work. I offer all types of hair extensions, pre bonds, micro rings and weave. My prices are great and I offer a personal and proffessional service, with a free cut and style included in the price!! My hair quality is guaranteed by my supplier for at least 6 months!! For prices and a personal quotation please get in touch...will be picking hair up on Monday morning!! So latest by then :) Please do get in touch!!! Reply to this ad or Saira on 07983 167 271 For many years Saira Lee has been in the taning, beauty and hair industry. Please read all about her services here: &

0 comments:

Post a Comment