Tuesday 28 August 2012

Do you want help to feel more calm, confident and relaxed? Fantastic relaxation sessions in Oxford. ?

I am a training hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and Reiki practitioner who is holding low cost relaxation sessions in Oxford. These sessions will help you to feel more calm, confident and relaxed. Not only will you leave the sessions feeling a sense of well-being; they will also help you feel more calm in your everyday life. I will use a mixture of breathing techniques along with some very beautiful guided imagery to help your mind and body unwind and feel rejuvenated. The sessions cost 20 for an hour and will be tailored to your own specific relaxation goals. Hypnotherapy sessions usually cost between 45 and 75 per hour and so this is a great opportunity to reap the benefits of these sessions while I am still in formal training. For more information or to book a session, please call me 07540 634412 or email me. I very much look forward to hearing from you. Mobile Beauty therapist with many years experience. Please go to website for more info. To arrange a booking please call 07590 116861 and leave a voicemail.I do not respond to texts. No telephone canvassing!! Hello Ladies, I provide 100% Remy Human Hair Extensions in the comfort of your own home! All extensions are 100% Remy hair which is the best and longest lasting these extensions can last between 3-4 months depending on how well you look after the hair. They can be straightened, curled, rollered and dyed. I am fully qualified through the Belle Institute of hair extensions and am fully insured also. Extensions come in two methods Micro-rings and Pre-bonded keratin, during your fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment