Sunday 26 August 2012

Im a student studying Media Makeup level 3, does anyone have any work for me !

Hi i have done my beauty level 2, and now im studying advanced media makeup, level 3, and i need some work to help build my portfolio and experience, this will be an amazing opportunity for me, and i would relish the opportunity to start work ASAP. I have amazing ideas, im creative, eccentric, and i love to be different,im interested in working alongside, models, films, photography shoots, music videos, fashion shows etc: Im based in stockport, which is close to manchester, but im willing to travel. Adriene On 07809742092 Www.extendyourbeauty.co.uk 100% Human Hair Bonded Or Microloop 100% Human Hair Hook And Latch 100% Human Hair Weaves 100% Human Hair Microtrack 100% Human Hair Track And Hook All Grade AAAA Hair Extend Your Beauty FULL HEAD OF EXTRA THICK NOW ONLY 200 Www.extendyourownbeauty.co.uk I Use 100% Top Quality 1g Strand Hair Not Cheap Hair At A Low Price That Wont Look Right Or Last. I Have Alot Of Feed Back And Loads Of Photos On My Facebook So Feel Free To Have A Look All My Photos Are My Own Work. If U Have Any Questions Give Me A Call And I Offer A Consultation. The Photos Here Are To Give U An Idea Of The Before And After :)) Thanks Adriene 07809742092 * I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU CHECK OUT PEOPLES PHOTOS OF THERE WORK BEFORE BOOKING GOING BY PRICE FACEBOOK ... Thai Massage, 1 Hour ONLY 29 Call On 0161 768 0016 To Book Our Female Therapist We offer Traditional Thai Massage as a mixed head-to-toe body treatment. It helps to relieve tension - especially when you have been on your feet all day long! It is recommended that y

0 comments:

Post a Comment