Thursday 30 August 2012

Therapeutic Full Body Massage By Female Therapist Out Calls 10am-9pm !

Enjoy deeply restorative and revitalizing therapeutic massage that balances your energy. My healing hands will relax you, reduce stress and help boost your iner harmony. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage - Sport Massage I`m 29yo,professional massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Out calls anywhere in Berkshire. Working hours: 10am-9pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07427 184 263 For both Ladies and Gents THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE Hi my name is Joe I offer course in full body massage. one to one training This introduction course if 6 houirs long and can be taken over a 2 or 3 session basis. I am flexable with times. the course is one to one. The cost of the course is 100.00 A certificate is awarded CMA approved. I am in redditch town centre near the bus and train station, there is also parking available. you can book an appointment by calling me on 07891549333 or 01527585023. there are more details as well if you check out the website on www.omegatherapies.vpweb.co.uk BRAND NEW SALON COBALT HAIR 37 ASHLEY TERRACE EH11 1RY MASSAGE CHAIRS TEA,COFFEE, BISCUITS FRIENDLY STAFF 20% OFF ALL HAIR SERVICES Lovely clean and comfortable studio to rent in the Charminster area of Bournemouth by the hour or day (Mon). Fully equipped with massage couch, leather relaxing chairs, des

0 comments:

Post a Comment