Wednesday 29 August 2012

Massage by female available now ?

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,are you stressed with the day today busy life? Want to escape all the tensions and stress and have a relaxing time?Just come to my place where you can relax and have a massage which will make you feel relaxed and stress free. I am fully qualified massage therapist offering full body swedish massage, I will make sure you will leave the place with happiness and relaxed.So what are you waiting for???just give me a ring and I am happy to anwer any questions and happy to perform the massage. I am located in Mosley, Parking,shower and clean towels are available. Book now..... Prices: Full body massage 1 hr 40 30 mins 25 90 mins 60 NO WITHHELD NUMBER PLS STRICTLY NONE SEXUAL SERVICES If you are a submissive male and would like your wife, girlfriend or partner to dominate you then I have a unique system that will help you do just that. First I will take your specific requirements on how you would like her to act, then I will help her to see how these can be positive behaviors for her, finally I will provide her with a hypnosis CD to listen to each day which will reinforce and strengthen her dominance to you. I am a hypnotist with over 10 years of experience and now focus on helping women to realise their dominant nature. For a free and confidential consultation please contact me. Thai Massage, 1 Hour ONLY 29 Call On 0161 768 0016 To Book Our Female Therapist We offer Traditional Thai Massage as a mixed head-to-toe body treatment. It helps to relieve tension - especially when you have been on your feet all day long! It is recommended that you should have one and a half hours to get the full benefits from the Thai Massage treatment. The treatment will begin with pressure point massage for your whole body then the essential oil will be app

0 comments:

Post a Comment