Friday 24 August 2012

Relaxing, full body massages performed by qualifield masseuse -

Everybody says they are the best in their profesion so I will not say that but I would like to give you a chance to try one of my amazing massage. I really like what I do and I put into my whole soul. Whatever it is, classic, swedish, sport, relaxing massage and remedy for pains, stress, tensions or just for boring day... My studio is new, close to City Center, in quiet area. Inside I provide shower facilities, clean towels, relaxing music, candels, best kind of oils and relax... Only relax with... Sara. Please feel free to call and text. I have shower facilities. Free praking space. Ladies and gents welcome. It is not a sexual service Oki ladies the weathers been rubbish so why not cheer yourself up by having a spray tan in the comfort of ur own home. get that summer bronze glow . i use suntana spray tan (cherry) not orage no streaks. i cover bellshill and surounding areas. if u are a bit futher away i may still beable to travel to you (small fee for petrol) or why not get the girls round for a good night in if you can arrange for 5+ friends to join you to have a tan you will recive urs FREE!!! plz email me and leave number and i will contact u . if u can let me know were u are wht date u are looking for and how many ppo i will get u fitted in . spaces filling up fast ... hope to hear from us soon ....jacquelinexxx Elite Hairdressing www.elite-hairdressing.co.uk Package Includes Bridal Trial -

0 comments:

Post a Comment