Friday 24 August 2012

Makijaz Permanentny Niskie Ceny - Manchester!!!!!!!!!!! ?

Zapraszam na makijaz permanentny gorna lub dolna kreska 120 gorna i dolna kreska 180 brwi metoda tradycyjna lub piorkowa 180 kontur ust 180 cieniowanie ust 200 kontur ust z wypelnianiem 220 Jo 07429638107 I am a fully insured mobile technician, although you are more than welcome to come to me to be pampered. I am offering shellac fingers or toes for 15 for short time only, normally priced at 20 per set Other services available, stuning kooky nail wraps ( same as minx), deluxe manicures using spa ritual products, hollywood toes, and so on. Also currently looking for models for acrylic nails as branching out into enhancements, which i am charging 12;50 for a very short time only Please phone or text for more info look forward to hearing from you x x x I am a quilified hairdresser who has been working in hairdressing for over 10 years and am now pleased to offer hair extensions. Whether you want thickness or length I can help. I use great quality remy hair extensions and offer 2 techniques, pre bonded hot fusion and the new and up and coming cold fusion ultra sonic technique. I travel from scarborough to York and surrounding areas and offer affordable prices. Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or to arrange your free consultation x Enjoy deeply restorative and revitalizing therapeutic massage that balances your energy. My healing hands will relax you, reduce stress and help boost your iner harmony. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi

0 comments:

Post a Comment