Thursday 23 August 2012

Massage for females only +

hi this is a full body massage for females only no males, this is not a sexual service, you may come to me or me to you . i am fully qualified. i am male 56 , no with held numbers pls Treat yourself have a relaxing massage, let yourself go and let me unwind your body of all the strain and tention, with the sensitivity of my hands massaging you i will relive your built up stress and help you relax. Professional waxing M/F service available too. I am a reliable professional therapist,Eastern European lady, fit, healthy, friendly, discrete and will respect your privacy, so take your first step and give me a call for more information or to book an appointment and I will show you why my massage is so special. I am working by appointment only from 10am to 10pm Mon-Sun. No withheld numbers, email or text,please call and mention "Reading". At least one day notice will avoid disappointments. Mary Not sexual service. For Ladies, Gentlemen and Couples. ITEC degree qualified and insured. Belfast Community Acupuncture is excited to anounce the launch of its second affordable multi-bed clinic in the city centre. Belfast Culture Friday 21st September 5-9pm Launch Party at our new premises 1st Floor, 52 Hill Street, Cathedral Quarter, Belfast Enjoy a cup of China tea to help you last the night! Try one of our special cup cakes or get some ancient wisdom from a fortune cookie. Free advice, information, mini-treatments. Priceless conversation! Do drop in and see us, all visitors welcome at any stag

0 comments:

Post a Comment