Sunday 26 August 2012

HAVE YOU A SPORTS INJURY *

FOR A FREE CONSULTATION AND DRUG FREE TREATMENT CONTACT DR RUI HONG 126 BLOOMFIELD AVENUE BELFAST BT5 5AE Tel-028-90466404Mon-Sat 10am-6pm Mob-07738471958 www.drruihong.com Im Offering A Full Set Of Acrylic Nails For 15 (french Or Polished) From My Home Nail Studio In Winton. I Am A Fully Qualified And Insured NSI Nail Technician Using NSI Products. Also Offering Polish Pro On Toes 10 (chip/ Smudge/crack Resistant Uv Cured Polish)long Lasting And Soaks Off In Ten Minutes. Please Feel Free To Call Or Text To Book An Appointment (quoting Gumtree To Recieve Special Offers)or To Ask Any Questions. Micro ring human remy hair extensions 18" - 175 or 20" 185 (other lengths available - just ask) I cover a lot of areas – contact me to see if I cover yours. Call me or email me for more info or to book. Steph – 07801995530 www.extendedangels.co.uk Pamper yourself - ultra delux - 07856792955 -Marcus Male Masseur Thank you for reading my advert. If your looking to escape for an hour from the stresses of daily life and relax, unwind, chillax and rejuvenate your body and mind then this massage is for you. The effects of this massage will last days and you pay after the massage not before and if you are not happy with your service its free. I cater to both male and female clients and all my products used are suitable for both male and female bodies. Your massage begins as you undress and lay down on the massage table which is covered in a fresh Egyptian cotton towels and a forehead rest. Aromatic Candles will be burning to promote a relaxing environment. I start with a

0 comments:

Post a Comment