Sunday 26 August 2012

Micro Ring/Bonded Hair Extensions from £100 including hair! ** LIMITED TIME ONLY** .

BONDED OR MICRO RING HAIR EXTENSIONS!! FREE CONSULTATION!! I am offering for a limited time only the fitting of 100 bonds (half head) hair extensions for just 50!! Full and three quarter heads also available at a DISCOUNTED RATE!! European and Indian Remy now available!! Message me for price lists. For the cost of the hair: 18" 100% Remy Hair - 54 20" 100% Remy Hair - 57 I am a fully qualified and insured extensionist. I guarantee a five star service and great results. I am also a part qualified hair dresser therefore I can insure your lushious locks will look as natural as possible. I only use 100% real Remy hair from a well known and trusted retailer. The Hair I am currently using and find to be the best on the market is Russian Remy. It is gorgeous, silky and soft, and very long lasting. The hair can also be re- used. I can apply You are about to experience THE BEST FULL BODY MASSAGE...that you ever could asked:) Years of experience, professionall qualifications and warm approach to clients.... We offer soft, medium and deep tissue swedish massage, as well as sports massage. It can be customised to suit your personal requirements. I`m highly skilled and profesionall but cheerful and friendly at the same time. I do provide the highest quality massages in a relaxed environment with soft music and candle light. Once you come , you’ll leave and get back again!;) My place is clean, warm, cosy and decorated to a high standard with shower facilities and fresh towels. Easy to get to, Ealing Broadway (Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment