Friday 31 August 2012

Mobile hairdresser edinburgh -

Hi, mobile hairdresser with over 15 years experience. Fully qualified and insured. Check out my web address for prices and a bit about me or phone Chris on 07970376358 for further details. cutting, colouring, perming. hairup. http://chriscuts.vpweb.co.uk OUT CALLS ONLY I offer a relaxing massage which releases tension from shoulders back and the whole body. I sometimes use deep tissue massage on shoulders if required or a more relaxing massage may be fine. I can massage - also with aromatherapy oils, aromatherapy oils can soothe tired muscles and help you to relax even more I include Foot and Hand massage within a full body massage. Reflexology and Thai Foot and Hand massage treatments available separately. Clients usually report feeling deeply relaxed and regenerated after a massage. This is not a sexual service. I am fully qualified in all the therapies and insured. Men and women welcome. Massage sessions are 90mins 70 and 120mins 90 Standard rate from 50/hr Please feel free to call or text me to make an appointment or to get more information Withheld numbers do not get answered OUT CALLS ONLY Hi Guys, At last, a salon that offers grooming for men. A warm welcome awaits you in a private and relaxing studio in Bournemouth. We offer a discrete and quiet environment for all your grooming and relaxatioeeds. Manicures, Pedicures, Hair removal, Facials, Massage, Reflexology and more. Do you have a lot of hair on your back, ch

0 comments:

Post a Comment