Wednesday 29 August 2012

Creative trained nail technician *

I have been a creative trained nail technician for over 10 years and after taking a break from the industry I am now looking to build up my client list within the Plymouth area again. I offer a wide variety of treatments with Acrylic nails starting from 15.00 per set and manicures from 8.00. If you would like more information or to book an appointment please feel free to contact me. I am also available through my facebook page or my website. http://perfect10info.weebly.com http://www.facebook.com/pages/Perfect-10-Nails/188895571243105 Hi Im Jacqui, Treat yourself to a relaxing massage. All massages are non sexual or sensual so you definately get a proper massage. I do massage the glutes. I can offer you a genuine body massage to help soothe away any aches and pains. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ANY SEXUAL , SENSUAL OR NATURIST MASSAGES AS I DO NOT OFFER THESE. I am able to offer you treatments in a therapy room in Kelvedon Hatch, or in my home In purfleet or I am able to offer a mobile service. I provide all the equipment needed to have a real pampering. I am fully qualified in Swedish Massage level 3 VTCT & Level 4 Sports Massage. I am also qualified in Indian Head, Reflexology and many beauty treatments. All mobile treatments are subject to a minimum 5 petrol charge. I can offer you a Swedish Massage which can help you to relax and unwind. I also offer Deep Tissue to help you with NEED A NEW HAIRSTYLE, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER IM HERE TO HELP :) AFRO-CARIBBEAN, EUROPEAN AND ASIAN HAIRDRESSER... Weaves/Extensions Full head (

0 comments:

Post a Comment