Sunday 2 September 2012

Toning and Rejuvenating Massage .

Qualified therapist offers a firming, toning and rejuvenating massage at a very affordable 20 for a one hour full body treatment. This massage is perfect if you are on a diet or as part of your exercise routine. It is also a wonderfully rejuvenating massage which will make you energised and alive! I am working all weekend till late so book today - you know you deserve it. To comply with Gumtree rules, I am qualified to Diploma standard in Swedish Massage and this is not a sexual service. I love having my nails done as so many of us do but it can be expensive. I am providing a service which is affordable but of good quality. As I work from home I will need clients to come to me. I am also fully insured. Price list: Acrylic clear tips with colour - 12 Acrylic french nails - 10 Nail Infills - 4 Nail art - 6 for toes Nail art - 6 for fingers Gems & stickers - 10p each, added on to original price Acrylic Nails with nail art - 15 full hand, 12.50 half hand French Manicure - white tips with hand massage - 5 French Pedicure - white tips with foot massage - 5 Eyelash tint - 4 Eyebrow tint - 4 Can also do french plaits, braids, fishtail plaits, can straighten and curl hair for important occassions. Price will depend on what you want. Email, text or call if interested. Thank you So here we go, I am a level 3 qualified Mobile Hairdresser, which means I come to you, and work around you :) I cover Leeds Areas, All hairdressing aspects covered, including, Cutting, colouring, highlighting, hair extensions both glue in and clip in, colour correction, wedding hair, and themed hair ups, curling and blowdrying and all other aspects, call for an appoinment, I have had 5 years expeirence a

0 comments:

Post a Comment