Sunday 2 September 2012

Pedicure service - VERY CHEAP! !

I am a fully qualified Male beauty technician offering a full pedicure service which includes removing of dead skin, waxing, nail beauty and treatment and massages. I have over 7 years of experience in this line of work which includes part owning a beauty salon in Manchester. I can travel to all local areas with no extra cost or if you prefer I can work from home. I GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY PRICE YOU CAN FIND! Please call me on 07800503876 for a free quote and to make bookings. I am ITEC Dip trained and fully insured to practice massage I treat ladies and gentlemen, from youth to maturity. I work from a home location, so my treatment room is more friendly and welcoming than a clinic, but no less professional. What you experience from my treatment depends on the reason you have come to see me, be that for a gentle relaxing pamper, or to address an acute problem. The beauty of Deep Tissue Massage is its versatility and adaptability, and no two treatments are exactly the same. By using firm pressure, applied not only using the palms of my hands, but also my forearms, fingertips, thumbs and elbows, long standing tension and stress can be alleviated producing increased well being of the whole person. Massage is beneficial to a multitude of ailments. When one realises that it is commonly accepted that between 80 and 90% of disease is stress related, anything that induces relaxation in the way that massage doe Hi I am a friendly 30yo male offering a full body relaxation massage for female.You will pay 15 for first 1h massage i will get you second free Harry up, offer end soon. Flexible hours by appointment Gift Vouchers available. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment