Saturday 1 September 2012

MASSAGE BY FULLY QUALIFIED MATURE MASSEUSE *

I offer a very relaxing Swedish massage. I can alter the touch from light to very firm to suit your needs. You just lie back and be pampered. I am based in Newbury and work hours to suit you, 7 days a week. 60 for hour appointment, 90 for 90 minutes and if you are stuck for time I can do 30 minutes for 40. This is not a sexual service and it is offered to both men and women. We are looking qualified Nail Technician (Shellac, manicure/pedicure with French). Applicants must have good communication skills, customer care skills. If you are interested then please contact 01753850067 (Chau). I a a freelance hairdresser wh has currently studied at college and i have passed level 2 hairdressing. I am currently studying level 3 hairdressing. I have al ot of experince working on client as i have worked in previous salons. My services include: One length cuts Increacerd layers cut bob cuts Full glamour blowdry Hair ups Curly hair full head tint highlights (foils or cap) If anyone would be intresed in getting there hair done at reasonable prices please contact me via e-mail woud love to hear from you Thanks. Welcome to Spa Whites Are you unhappy with the colour of your teeth, stained by years of drinking coffee, tea, red wine or smoking? In just one hour session, you can have your teeth whitened by to 14 shades leaving them lovely, shiny and white. SPECIAL OFFER 100 (USUALLY 130) Calll me today to make a booking Group bookings are available IPL Hair Removal &

0 comments:

Post a Comment