Sunday 2 September 2012

BEST MASSAGES AND PHOTO- REJUVENATION FACE AND BODY LOOK YOUNGER NOW -

SWEETPEAS MASSAGE AND BEAUTY ON NTPAGES.CO.UK Hello, I am fully qualified Massage & Beauty therapist and I offer the following massages: giving the very best at all times. Hot stones massage Lava shells hot tropical massage with lava gel comfort blend. Aromatherapy massage Deep tissue massage Lymphatic drainage for those that suffer colds and run down or trying to get pregnant this massage can help. rRelaxing or uplifting massage uses best Eve Taylor oils I also offer hopi ear candling and indian head massage, all the massage are done in either your home or at my treatment room, you listen to soft music and candles, while I soothe those tired muscles and renewed your energy Facials can be combine with any of the massages, do you suffered from acne/scars/scarring/stretch marks/ uneven skin tone/ thread veins/ double chins/cellulite/ wrinkles/age spots/ face muscles not ton Do you preffer to be at home till someone make you to look beautifull instead going out for expensive procedures? i am offering : *home-made face,hair and body masks and scrubs *making your make-up and nails *individually diet scemes (accoding your blood type..and also there is an option to prepare your menu and cook your meals) *relaxing massages *feng shui advices *sorry,the massages are ONLY FOR WOMEN for more information you can contact me by e-mail or phone I AM SUE THAT AFTER I EXPLAIN YOU FOR THE SERVICES YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU TRY IT. About me :i am 28 years old woman.very possetive and smilly. i have certificate for Feng shui from the biggest assotiation in B

0 comments:

Post a Comment